A full service RV Park is just walking distance away. 50 amp hook-ups with boat launch are available for your convenience. A park manager is available and on the premises to answer all questions. Summer or winter life on the Colorado River can fulfill all your dreams of what life should be. The fishing is great, and just walking along side the river is a way of life in Parker. Winter brings visitors from all over the United States. The park provides a calendar of events, if you wish to participate.
• No Refunds
• No Tent Camping
• Reservations for a day or 1-3 months cannot be promised by space number
• No Riding of bikes, scooter, or off road vehicles in wash areas behind RB sites or on Clubhouse/Laundry, Shower Patio areas.
• The following breeds of dogs are not allowed: Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, and other known aggressive dogs regardless of size. LIMIT TWO DOGS PER SITE.
• Price and policy is subject to change without notice.
• All major credit cards accepted
The following is a schedule of rates and includes Tax, Full Hook-up & Cable TV:
• Daily: $35
• Weekly: $210
• Bi-Weekly: $265
• Calendar Month: $385
(For 1st month - 2nd and additional months Electrics is metered
Yearly $315 (after 9th month)
• Winter or Summer Storage $50 per month (must have at least 3 month reservation)
For more information or reservations, call (928) 669-2433 or email email@example.com