Do you feel lucky? Gamblers are a superstitious bunch. That only makes sense—when you are playing a game of luck, it does not hurt to do what you can to turn fate your way. If you are planning to sit down at a slot or find your way to the blackjack table, perhaps one of these five good luck charms will help luck be a lady for you!
- Four-leaf Clover – Get out in that clover patch in your backyard and start looking for your lucky charm. While it is simple enough to find a three-leaf clover, finding a four-leaf variety can be a challenge. However, if you have one it may just be the good luck charm you need to succeed at your favorite game of chance.
- Rabbit’s Foot – A rabbit’s foot is known for being lucky for everyone except the rabbit who lost it! Actually, the “rabbit’s feet” sold in most stores today are nothing more than fake fur shaped like a foot, so you can enjoy the luck without worrying about the bunny!
- Heads Up Penny – Look down while you are walking around. If you find a heads up penny, pick it up! That penny might just be worth much more to you than .01. However, make sure the penny is on heads—a tails up penny is known for being a bit on the unlucky side.
- Horseshoe – There is probably no symbol of luck more recognizable than the horseshoe. That is why you will often see horseshoes as symbols in slot games or used in décor around a casino. A full-size shoe might be a fairly large lucky charm, but perhaps you can choose a smaller replica to carry with you while you gamble.
- Someone New to the Game – Have you ever heard of beginner’s luck? Maybe you need to bring a friend or family member who has never played your favorite game, and you can take advantage of this beginner’s luck. New rollers are well-known for being lucky at the craps table, but who knows, your friend could just bring you luck at another game too.
Remember, when it comes to luck, what works for some people may not work for others. Those lucky shorts of yours might not be lucky for anyone else. If you have that one lucky object, bring it to the table or slot (assuming it’s portable)! Who knows, luck may just be on your side next time you visit BlueWater Resort.