We invite you to enjoy yourself responsibly.
BlueWater Resort & Casino adheres to the American Gaming Association
(AGA) Code of Conduct for Responsible Gaming.
We are committed to responsible gaming. The AGA Code of Conduct represents a broad commitment by the entire gaming industry to make the public aware of responsible gaming resources, and incorporate responsible gaming into business operations.
To promote responsible gaming, BlueWater will …
• Educate our employees through a variety of programs and methods on responsible gaming policies and procedures.
• Provide information to our employees about resources for assistance with problem gaming.
• Provide information to our patrons, through a variety of methods both at our casinos and on our websites, about responsible gaming, win-loss odds on casino games and resources for assistance with problem gaming.
• Provide our patrons who feel they may have a problem the option of enrolling in our self-limit program, which will cancel their access to the casino, our promotional mailings and casino services such as credit, THEClub privileges and check-cashing for as long a time period as they desire.
• Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly.
• Monitor the casino vigilantly to prevent underage gambling and unattended minors.
• Advertise responsibly.
• Fund responsible gaming research.