We invite you to enjoy yourself responsibly.
BlueWater Resort & Casino adheres to the American Gaming Association
(AGA) Code of Conduct for Responsible Gaming.
We are committed to responsible gaming. The AGA Code of Conduct represents a broad commitment by the entire gaming industry to make the public aware of responsible gaming resources, and incorporate responsible gaming into business operations.
To promote responsible gaming, BlueWater will ...
• Educate our employees through a variety of programs and methods on responsible gaming policies and procedures.
• Provide information to our employees about resources for assistance with problem gaming.
• Provide information to our patrons, through a variety of methods both at our casinos and on our websites, about responsible gaming, win-loss odds on casino games and resources for assistance with problem gaming.
• Provide our patrons who feel they may have a problem the option of enrolling in our self-limit program, which will cancel their access to the casino, our promotional mailings and casino services such as credit, THEClub privileges and check-cashing for as long a time period as they desire.
• Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly.
• Monitor the casino vigilantly to prevent underage gambling and unattended minors.
• Advertise responsibly.
• Fund responsible gaming research.
If you wish to view a full copy of the AGA "Code of Conduct for Responsible Gaming," log on to the AGA website at www.americangaming.org.
If you wish to view the AGA's win-loss brochure, "The Guide to House Advantage," log on to http://www.americangaming.org.
Warning signs of problem gaming:
• Gambling to escape worry
• Gambling to get money to solve financial difficulties
• Feeling unable to stop playing, regardless of winning or losing
• Often gambling until your last dollar is gone
• Neglecting your family because of gambling
If you feel you need help, call the 24-hour confidential national hotline at1-800-NEXT STEP (1-800-639-8783).