COVID-19 OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES
- BlueWater Resort & Casino staffs a 24-hour custodial department that will meet or exceed standardized protocols for sanitation.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, will be placed at key guest entrances and contact areas including casino floor, restaurant entrances, meeting and convention spaces, elevator landings, pools, and exercise areas.
- In addition to routine cleaning, the property has implemented enhanced cleaning protocols to increase the frequency of sanitation of restrooms, gaming machines, and chairs.
- Other high touch and high traffic areas will be sanitized multiple times per shift such as door handles, doors, courtesy phones, tables, chairs, elevator buttons, luggage carts, dining surfaces, kiosks, ATMs, cigarette vending machines, and countertops.
- Disinfecting wipes dispensers and waste receptacles have been placed for guest and team member use for high touch and high traffic areas.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & FACE COVERINGS
- Face coverings required for entry into the building. LKN/N95, surgical, and other face coverings that meet standardized protocols acceptable. No ventilators, bandanas, or neck gators allowed.
- Floor distancing markers are placed in areas where guests or team members queue for appropriate physical distancing, including cashier cage, ATMs, Atrium Bar, Deli, and promotional kiosks.
- Plexiglas barriers have been installed in all high contact and high traffic queue areas, including Gift Shop and Table Games.
- Table Games resumes operations in Plan B with 5 blackjack tables with a 3 person table limit.
- All guests must undergo temperature screenings at casino entrances. Guests with a temperature higher than 100.4°F will be refused entry for the safety of guests and team members.
- Social distancing, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), CDC guidelines, and other related physical and digital signage will be placed throughout casino property to encourage proper distancing and good hygiene.
- Smoking only allowed in the designated areas outside the facility.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- To further reduce high traffic areas and encourage social distancing, BlueWater Resort & Casino will not be offering the BlueWater Grille’s all you can eat buffets.
- The Grille and River Willow will introduce single-use items including disposable condiments, silverware, and menus. QR codes have been developed for digital menus to reduce contact points.
- BlueWater Grille, Dig Bar, River Willow Steakhouse, will reopen with enhanced cleaning and sanitation. The social distancing of tables and patrons including occupancy limits has been introduced for the health and safety of guests and team members.
- The River Walk Deli and Starbucks will feature a new digital menu with social distancing and enhanced cleaning protocols in place.
- Atrium and Dig Bars will feature full service with bar to slot service and no drink minimum.
AMENITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
- BlueWater Resort & Casino will not host any large indoor or outdoor events until further notice as a precautionary measure for the health and safety of our guests and team members.
- Two entrances into the gaming facility will be through the Conference Center and the Main Entrance. Temperature checks required at both entry points.
- Gift Shop will reopen in Plan B with a 3 person limit with limited merchandise. Hotel, Marina, Marina Shop, and Wakeboard Island to remain closed until further notice.
- Dry Camping available to THEclub members. Dry Camping Parking Pass required to stay overnight.
What happened to my player status since March 20, 2020?
- Your Club membership is important to us. Your current point and comp balances have remained active through the closure and we are protecting your player card level.
Do I get to use my free slot play that was on my card up to March 20, 2020?
- All Free slot play is still on your card and ready to use
Did I lose any offers on my account while the casino was closed?
- No, the closure will not affect your future mailings. Your offers are based on play you have while using the card.
What happens to my offers while the casino was closed? Will I get new offers once the casino is open again?
- We value our guests and when operations are resumed, we will honor any pending and unredeemed offers from the closure period (March/April only). These offers will be valid through October 31, 2020.
- All unused hotel offers will expire as normal. You will receive your upcoming offers soon and they will be valid as stated on the mailer once we resume operations.
Do I still have my free play and birthday promotion?
- We’re sorry that we didn’t get to celebrate with many of you who had birthdays while we were temporarily closed! For those whose birthday fell between March 1, 2020 and September 14, 2020, your birthday offer will now expire on October 31, 2020.
- Any free play earned for April will be valid through October 31, 2020.
What months will I earn free slot play for while the casino was closed?
- Earned free slot play will be honored for March and April and will expire October 31, 2020.
Will there be promotions when the casino opens?
- All promotions will be replaced with new exciting promotions after the casino resumes operation, at the discretion of management.
Will there be slot tournaments when the casino opens?
- Not right away to respect social distancing regulations. Tournaments will resume at the discretion of management.
Will there be shuttle service when the casino opens?
- Not right away to respect social distancing regulations. Shuttle service will resume at the discretion of management.
What are the new Players Club and VIP Lounge hours?
- 7:00am to 10:00pm until otherwise instructed by management.
What happens to the food, drink or room voucher I got before the closure?
- All vouchers expire after 24 hours.
What happens to the movie tickets I got before the closure?
- All issued movie tickets are still valid. You will also be able to get more movie tickets after the theater re-opens and resumes operation, up to your allotted amount based upon your card level.
Does my card activity during the closure affect my level?
- Card activity was suspended during the closure. The card level will remain the same during the current earning period until September 30, 2020. The 2021 earning period will be from October 1, 2020 to the end of the earning period of March 31, 2021. After that the annual earning period will resume from April 1 to March 31.