- BlueWater Resort & Casino staffs a 24-hour custodial department that will follow CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, will be placed at key guest entrances and contact areas including casino floor, restaurant entrances, meeting and convention spaces, elevator landings, pools, and exercise areas.
- In addition to routine cleaning, the property has implemented enhanced cleaning procedures including increasing the frequency of disinfecting restrooms, gaming machines, and gaming chairs to every hour. Housekeeping has taken extra measures to ensure the cleanliness and sanitation of each hotel room.
- Other high touch and high traffic areas will be cleaned and disinfected multiple times per shift such as door handles, doors, courtesy phones, tables, chairs, elevator buttons, luggage carts, dining surfaces, kiosks, ATMs, cigarette vending machines, and counter tops.
- Each Department interacting with guests will have individual hand sanitizer bottles to sanitize their hands between guests.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- To further reduce high traffic areas and encourage social distancing, BlueWater Resort & Casino will not be offering Friday’s Seafood & Prime Rib Buffet, Saturday’s Prime Rib Buffet, or Sunday’s Champagne Brunch Buffet.
- Once the Grille reopens for dining, tables at the BlueWater Grille will be spaced 6 feet apart and a menu with reduced options will be made available.
- The River Walk Deli & Starbucks will remain open with a more robust updated menu, social distancing, and enhanced cleaning protocols in place.
- In efforts to encourage social distancing, BlueWater Resort & Casino will monitor occupancy on an hourly basis, and restrict entrance to patrons 21 years or older
- Floor distancing markers will be placed in areas where guests or team members queue for appropriate physical distancing, including cashier cage, ATMs, promotional kiosks, Players Club, and dining.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in all high traffic queue areas including theClub, Deli, Atrium Bar, and Hotel Registration.
- All guests will be greeted by security personnel and screened with thermal scanners at the casino entrance. Guests displaying any known COVID-19 symptoms, including cough, shortness of breath, or a temperature higher than 100°F will be refused entry for the safety of guests and team members.
- Social distancing, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), CDC guidelines, and other related physical and digital signage will be placed throughout casino property to encourage proper distancing and good hygiene.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed for table games and are limiting 3 players per table.
SERVICES & EVENTS LIMITED
- BlueWater Resort & Casino will not host any large indoor or outdoor events until further notice as a precautionary measure for the health and safety of our guests and team members.
- Valet, Catering, Hotel and Shuttle Service will not be available on the initial opening.
- What happened to my player status since March 20, 2020?
- Your Club membership is important to us. Your current point and comp balances have remained active through the closure and we are protecting your player card level.
- Do I get to use my free slot play that was on my card up to March 20, 2020?
- All Free slot play is still on your card and ready to use
- Did I lose any offers on my account while the casino was closed?
- No, the closure will not affect your future mailings. Your offers are based on play you have while using the card.
- What happens to my offers while the casino was closed? Will I get new offers once the casino is open again?
- We value our guests and when operations are resumed, we will honor any pending and unredeemed offers from the closure period (March/April only). These offers will be valid through July 31, 2020.
- All unused hotel offers will expire as normal. You will receive your upcoming offers soon and they will be valid as stated on the mailer once we resume operations.
- Do I still have my free play and birthday promotion?
- We’re sorry that we didn’t get to celebrate with many of you who had birthdays while we were closed! For those whose birthday fell between March 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020, your birthday offer will now expire on July 31, 2020.
- Any free play earned for April will be valid through July 31, 2020.
- What months will I earn free slot play for while the casino was closed?
- Earned free slot play will be honored for March and April and will expire July 31, 2020.
- What happened to the entries I earned for the CCC Giveaway?
- The CCC Giveaway promotion was cancelled and all entries have been cancelled. There will be a new drawing in March 2021 so all players have an equal chance to win
- Will there be promotions when the casino opens?
- All promotions will be replaced with new exciting promotions after the casino resumes operation, at the discretion of management
- Will there be slot tournaments when the casino opens?
- Not right away to respect social distancing regulations. Tournaments will resume at the discretion of management
- Will there be shuttle service when the casino opens?
- Not right away to respect social distancing regulations. Shuttle service will resume at the discretion of management
- What are the new Players Club and VIP Lounge hours?
- 9:00am to 9:00pm until otherwise instructed by management
- What happens to the food, drink or room voucher I got before the closure?
- All vouchers expire after 24 hours.
- What happens to the movie tickets I got before the closure?
- All issued movie tickets are still valid. You will also be able to get more movie tickets after the theater re-opens and resumes operation, up to your allotted amount based upon your card level.
- Does my card activity during the closure affect my level?
- Card activity was suspended during the closure. The card level will remain the same during the current earning period until September 30, 2020. The 2021 earning period will be from October 1, 2020 to the end of the earning period of March 31, 2021. After that the annual earning period will resume from April 1 to March 31.