- BlueWater Resort & Casino staffs a 24-hour Custodial Department that will meet or exceed standardized protocols for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, will be placed at key guest entrances and contact areas including casino floor, restaurant entrances, meeting and convention spaces, elevator landings, pools, and exercise areas.
- In addition to routine cleaning, the property has implemented enhanced cleaning procedures including increasing the frequency of disinfecting restrooms, gaming machines, and gaming chairs to every hour. Housekeeping has taken extra measures to ensure the cleanliness and sanitation of each hotel room.
- Other high touch and high traffic areas will be cleaned and disinfected multiple times per shift such as door handles, doors, courtesy phones, tables, chairs, elevator buttons, luggage carts, dining surfaces, kiosks, ATMs, cigarette vending machines, and counter tops.
- Each Department interacting with guests will have individual hand sanitizer bottles to sanitize their hands between guests.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & FACE COVERINGS
- Face coverings will be required to for entry into the building. Acceptable face coverings: LKN95/N95, surgical and other cloth face coverings that meet standardized protocols. Face coverings with ventilators, bandanas, and neck gaiters are not acceptable for entry.
- In efforts to encourage social distancing, BlueWater Resort & Casino will monitor occupancy on an hourly basis, and restrict entrance to patrons 21 years or older.
- All guests will be greeted by security personnel and screened with thermal scanners at the casino entrance. Guests displaying any known COVID-19 symptoms, including cough, shortness of breath, or a temperature higher than 100.4°F will be refused entry for the safety of guests and team members.
- Floor distancing markers will be placed in areas where guests or team members queue for appropriate physical distancing, including cashier cage, ATMs, promotional kiosks, Players Club, and dining.
- Plexiglas barriers have been installed in all high traffic queue areas including theClub, theLounge, Deli, Atrium Bar, Guest Services and Gaming floor.
- Social distancing, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Standardized protocols, and other related physical and digital signage will be placed throughout casino property to encourage proper distancing and good hygiene.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- To further reduce high traffic areas and encourage social distancing, BlueWater Resort & Casino will not be offering Friday’s Seafood & Prime Rib Buffet, Saturday’s Prime Rib Buffet, or Sunday’s Champagne Brunch Buffet.
- Once the Grille reopens for dining, tables at the BlueWater Grille will be spaced for social distancing or 6 feet apart. A new menu with select new options will be made available.
- The RiverWalk Deli & Starbucks will remain open with a new robust updated menu, social distancing, and enhanced cleaning protocols in place.
- The Atrium Bar will remain open with limited seating, a four (4) drink service minimum per session and enhanced cleaning protocols.
- A Walk-Up Service Bar will be open and offered at the Atrium Bar.
- The Dig Bar will remain closed with initial opening.
- RiverWillow Steak House will remain closed with initial opening.
SERVICES & EVENTS LIMITED
- There is one entrance and one exit through the Casinos main entrance. Bingo and Conference Center entry/exit is restricted.
- BlueWater Resort & Casino will not host any large indoor or outdoor events until further notice as a precautionary measure for the health and safety of our guests and team members.
- Valet, Catering, Hotel, Gift Shop, Marina, Marina Shop, Wakeboard Island and Beach will not be available on the initial opening.
- Shuttle Service will not be available until further notice.
- Parking is limited to the West Parking lot. Handicap parking is available.
What happened to my player status since March 20, 2020?
- Your Club membership is important to us. Your current point and comp balances have remained active through the closure and we are protecting your player card level.
Do I get to use my free slot play that was on my card up to March 20, 2020?
- All Free slot play is still on your card and ready to use
Did I lose any offers on my account while the casino was closed?
- No, the closure will not affect your future mailings. Your offers are based on play you have while using the card.
What happens to my offers while the casino was closed? Will I get new offers once the casino is open again?
- We value our guests and when operations are resumed, we will honor any pending and unredeemed offers from the closure period (March/April only). These offers will be valid through October 31, 2020.
- All unused hotel offers will expire as normal. You will receive your upcoming offers soon and they will be valid as stated on the mailer once we resume operations.
Do I still have my free play and birthday promotion?
- We’re sorry that we didn’t get to celebrate with many of you who had birthdays while we were temporarily closed! For those whose birthday fell between March 1, 2020 and September 14, 2020, your birthday offer will now expire on October 31, 2020.
- Any free play earned for April will be valid through October 31, 2020.
What months will I earn free slot play for while the casino was closed?
- Earned free slot play will be honored for March and April and will expire October 31, 2020.
What happened to the entries I earned for the CCC Giveaway?
- The CCC Giveaway promotion was cancelled and all entries have been cancelled. There will be a new drawing in March 2021 so all players have an equal chance to win.
Will there be promotions when the casino opens?
- All promotions will be replaced with new exciting promotions after the casino resumes operation, at the discretion of management.
Will there be slot tournaments when the casino opens?
- Not right away to respect social distancing regulations. Tournaments will resume at the discretion of management.
Will there be shuttle service when the casino opens?
- Not right away to respect social distancing regulations. Shuttle service will resume at the discretion of management.
What are the new Players Club and VIP Lounge hours?
- 7:00am to 10:00pm until otherwise instructed by management.
What happens to the food, drink or room voucher I got before the closure?
- All vouchers expire after 24 hours.
What happens to the movie tickets I got before the closure?
- All issued movie tickets are still valid. You will also be able to get more movie tickets after the theater re-opens and resumes operation, up to your allotted amount based upon your card level.
Does my card activity during the closure affect my level?
- Card activity was suspended during the closure. The card level will remain the same during the current earning period until September 30, 2020. The 2021 earning period will be from October 1, 2020 to the end of the earning period of March 31, 2021. After that the annual earning period will resume from April 1 to March 31.