Welcome to the Magnificent BlueWater Resort & Casino!
WELCOME BACK! WE’VE MISSED YOU!!
Thank you for choosing BlueWater Resort & Casino as your gaming entertainment destination. We are excited to welcome you back! We’ve made some important changes to protect the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members so please read through to know what to expect when you visit.
RE-OPENING: WHAT TO EXPECT
- We will re-open in phases with limited capacity, select gaming machines, Table Games and Bingo closed in our initial re-opening.
- Casino guests may park in the West Parking Lot. There is Handicap parking available. Valet and shuttle service will not be available until further notice.
- There will be one entrance and one exit through the casino’s Main Entrance. Bingo and Conference entrance will remain restricted. The entrance que line will begin on the West end of the valet porte-cochere.
- The Casino will welcome guest 21 years or older without any exceptions.
- Face coverings will be required for entry into the building following are acceptable face coverings: LKN95/N95, surgical and other cloth face coverings that meet standardized protocols. No face coverings with ventilators, no bandanas, no neck gaiters allowed. Should you not have a face covering, we will be happy to provide a complimentary face covering.
- All guests will be greeted by security personnel and screened with thermal scanners at the casino entrance. Guests displaying any known COVID-19 symptoms, including cough, shortness of breath, or a temperature higher than 100.4°F will be refused entry for the safety of guests and team members.
- Select food & beverage items will be available at the RiverWalk Deli, Starbucks and Atrium Bar only.
- Walk-up Full service available at the Atrium Bar. No bar to slot service available.
- BlueWater Grille, River Willow and River’s Edge Cantina will remain closed in our initial re-opening.
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only. No smoking allowed inside the facility.
- Hotel stays, Marina and Beach access, and dry camping are not available until further notice.
- The Gift Shop, Marina Shop, Conference or Catering services are not available until further notice.
- No outdoor or indoor events until further notice.
We hope you have taken a moment to look over our COVID 19 Operational Procedures tab which reinforces our enhanced health and sanitation guidelines. Please check back for future updates.