Welcome to the Magnificent BlueWater Resort & Casino!
YOU SPOKE! WE LISTENED!
Thank you for choosing BlueWater Resort & Casino as your gaming entertainment destination. Thank you for making our initial re-opening a great success. We are excited to announce Plan B of re-opening.
We are committed to meet all standardized protocols by building upon our implemented Health and Safety plan. As we move forward we continue to incorporate new polices, practices and technologies to keep everyone safe and healthy while gaming or working at BlueWater Resort & Casino.
We’ve made some important changes to protect the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members, please read through to know what to expect when you visit.
RE-OPENING: WHAT TO EXPECT IN NOVEMBER
- We will re-open in phases, select gaming machines will be added, Table Games to resume operations – limit 3 players per table; Plexiglas has been installed for your safety. Bingo will remain in temporary closure.
- Public parking is now open in the Conference Center parking lot. Valet and shuttle service will not be available until further notice. Dry camping available in the West Parking Lot. RV Dry Campers must register with THEclub.
- There will be two entrances – Conference Center and Main Casino entrance. Temperature check required at both entry points.
- Face coverings will be required for entry into the building following are acceptable face coverings: LKN95/N95, surgical and other cloth face coverings that meet standardized protocols. No face coverings with ventilators, no bandanas, no neck gaiters allowed. Should you not have a face covering, we will be happy to provide a complimentary face covering.
- All guests must undergo temperature screenings at the Conference Center and Casino Main entrance. Guests displaying a temperature higher than 100.4°F will be refused entry for the safety of guests and team members.
- Select food & beverage items that will be available at the RiverWalk Deli, Starbucks.
- The Atrium Bar to return to full service with no drink minimum. Beverage service to return to the gaming floor.
- Dig Lounge – Will feature full-service bar, no drink minimum, limited occupancy. Continue to check the website for updates on Dig Lounge hours and days of operation.
- BlueWater Grille re-opens November 2nd with in-person dining, limited occupancy, seating parties of four (4) only. Weekly specials to begin November 9th.
- River Willow Steakhouse re-opens November 6th with limited occupancy and days of operations; Friday and Saturdays. Only reservations will be accepted, call 888-243-3360 for reservations. Seating parties of four (4) only.
- River’s Edge Cantina will remain in temporary closure.
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only. No smoking allowed inside the facility.
- Hotel stays, Marina and Beach access, are not available until further notice.
- Marina Shop, Conference, or Catering services are not available until further notice.
- No outdoor or indoor events until further notice.
We hope you have taken a moment to look over our COVID 19 Operational Procedures tab which reinforces our enhanced health and sanitation guidelines. Please check back for future updates.
BlueWater Resort & Casino – Celebrating 25 Years in the Game!